RiskMeter allows underwriters and agents to determine the Distance-to-Shore, FEMA Flood Zones, State Windpool Eligibility, Storm Surge, and Distance-to-Fault lines (over 30 reports available) for any property in the United States. Click here for a complete list of reports .
BriteCore supports basic integration with RiskMeter. When you add your RiskMeter credentials to BriteCore, a RiskMeter button for staff and agents will automatically log the user into RiskMeter.
800.746.7797 (P) | 617.270.6436 (C)
- Contact Brad, who will direct you to a regional contact
- Complete paperwork
- RiskMeter will provide
- Member ID
- In BriteCore, navigate to Settings > Vendors > RiskMeter
- Check the box
- Click the pencil
- Enter the information provided by RiskMeter
Agents and Staff
- Click the Go To RiskMeter button on the Risks / Property tab of the policy
- Complete the information
- Download the RiskMeter report to your Desktop
- Upload the report to the RiskMeter section on the Risks / Property tab of the policy
- Click on the uploaded report to review it
- The following note is written
- Uploaded RiskMeter PDF
- Uploaded the following PDF: 'title of pdf'. This PDF is now attached to the 'Property 1' property of the 01/04/2016 revision of this policy
Does the report appear in the Attachments tab of the policy?
The uploaded report does not appear in the Attachments tab unless specifically uploaded to that tab.
Can the agent access the report?
- Yes, the agent can access the report from the Property tab
- If the report is uploaded to the Attachments tab, it depends upon whether the document is locked
Report unclear or missing documentation.