Reports are grouped loosely by department for documentation purposes. All reports appear in the Reports module unless specified otherwise.
Billing, Accounting, or Finance
|Agent Commission Report||Monthly||Commissions for the month|
|Retrieve Commission Reports||Monthly||Commission reports sent to agencies|
|Retrieve Negative Commission Reports||Monthly||Commission reports sent to agencies|
|Agency Experience Report||Monthly||Analyze YTD agency performance|
|Accounting Detail||Weekly/Monthly||Master accounting report for balancing|
|Aged Accounts Receivable||Monthly||Audit past due balances|
|Billed Accounts Receivable||Monthly||Identify accounts that have been billed, are unpaid, but not yet overdue
Provides more information on current outstanding invoices than the Aged Accounts Receivable report
|Credits on Canceled Policies||Monthly||Identify lingering credits|
|Credits on Policies||Monthly||Identify lingering credits on all policies|
|Invoices Coming Due||Weekly||Tool to take action prior to non-pay issuance|
|Write-Offs and Waives||Monthly||Record of write-offs and waives|
|Payoff Amounts||Monthly||Determine outstanding payoff amount|
|Certificate of Mailing||Daily||Accompanies parcels requiring proof of certified mailing|
|Inspections Due||Monthly||Identify risks requiring reinspection|
|Policy Change Requests||Daily/Weekly||Audit of agent-initiated endorsements|
|Policy Expirations||Weekly/Monthly||Review expiring policies|
|Policy Renewals||Weekly/Monthly||Review renewing policies|
|Uncommitted Policies/Revisions||Weekly/Monthly||Identify unissued policies|
This report is emailed nightly to contacts in Settings > System Wide > Administrative Alerts > Processing > DayCron Report. Recipients should receive an email between midnight and 2 a.m.
The email reflects processing that is scheduled to occur the next night. Any action taken during the day can affect what will occur. For example, if a policy scheduled to cancel overnight due to non-pay is paid during the day then the policy will not cancel overnight as the DayCron report indicates.
Within the email, policies are divided into the below categories. If no policies exist for a certain category, that category will not appear:
- Automatic Payments Policies that will automatically withdraw funds
- Renewals Policies that will renew
- Recommits Policies with uncommitted renewal revisions that should be committed
- Cancellation Pending / Non-Renewals Policies that will enter Cancellation Pending for Underwriting or will expire due to non-renewal
- Non-Pays Policies that will enter Cancellation Pending for Non-Pay
If a payment is declined or processing is interrupted, a policy will enter non-pay. For that reason, policies in the Automatic Payments section also appear in this section
- Cancellations Policies that will cancel
- Files to be Printed This should be ignored due to advancements with Titanium Blizzard and other areas of code
|Inforce Premium||As needed||Determine total inforce premium|
|Premium Running||As needed||Analyze written and earned activity over a targeted, non-standard range|
|Premium Written, Earned, and Unearned||Monthly||Master premium report for YTD and monthly activity|
|Premium Written Over a Date Range||As needed||Analyze written activity over a targeted, non-standard range for agencies|
Reports for Agents
|Agency Payments Received||Monthly||Agency-only report to view sweep payments|
Agency Experience Report
Via a database-only setting, the loss ratio may be calculated one of the following ways:
- incurred_earned Incurred Losses / Earned Premium
- incurred_lae_earned (Incurred Losses + LAE) / Earned Premium
- incurred_written Incurred Losses / Written Premium
- incurred_lae_written (Incurred Losses + LAE) / Written Premium
- paid_lae_written (Losses Paid + Total LAE Paid) / Written Premium
Update the value to the desired loss ratio calculation, and then run
#UPDATE settings SET value='set loss ratio option (e.g., incurred_earned)' WHERE option='agency-experience-loss-ratio'
The Losses Paid calculation is Losses Paid - Salvage - Subrogation. Given this calculation, which is necessary for an accurate Loss Ratio, the Agency Experience report will not balance to the Claim Payments report.
Remove Columns from the Report
- Access the client's database
- Run the below query
SELECT * FROM reports WHERE name = 'Agency Experience'
- Open the
- Each column in the report has its own css class. Add
display:none;to the column's css class that you would like to hide
Agency Experience Paid Premium
This report is like the Agency Experience report with a handful of amendments:
- The loss ratio is based on paid premium rather than written premium
- Includes paid losses but excludes adjusting and legal payments
- Adds an extra column for LAE, which is a constant multiplied by paid losses. Recoveries (salvage, subrogation, reinsurance) are deducted from recoveries to comprise Net Losses Paid
- Adds an extra column for Operating Expenses (OPEX) which is a constant multiplied paid premium (commissionable amount)
- The LAE and OPEX multiplier can be updated, if necessary. A single rate is used in each case for all agencies and lines of business
- Claims considered for opening and ending reserves will match the Open Loss report
- Paid premium will match the Agent Commission report
- This report runs year to month-end
- Those with access may review PR 4271
- To enable, run
#UPDATE reports SET hidden=1 WHERE name='Agency Experience Paid Premium'
Agency Group Experience Report
Similar to, but separate from, the Agency Experience report, the data is summarzied by agency group along with a few other amendments. Those with access may review PR 4421. To enable, run
#UPDATE reports SET hidden=1 WHERE name='Agency Group Experience'
Settings > System Wide > Administrative Alerts > Processing
Month-End XLS Reports
Recipient(s) receive a Report Runner Results: Company Name email like the below when month-end reports complete.
When a user manually runs a report to what email address is Report Runner notification sent when the report completes?
The Report Runner notification is sent to the email address on file in the Contacts module for the user who ran the report.
Report unclear or missing documentation.