- Run the Uncommitted Policies/Revisions report for your first week of renewals to ensure all renewals have been committed
- Verify the designated contact(s) should receive an email list of printed documents from Titanium Blizzard and BriteCore
- If applicable, notify InsVista that files will be sent in the next week
- Ensure the computer running Titanium Blizzard is plugged in, turned on, and logged in
- Ensure the designated printer and its trays have adequate paper and toner
- In the early hours of the morning the system will print deliverables for your first renewal policies. Policies will be in the order designated within Titanium Blizzard
- If you send agent copies via email and mortgagee copies via a vendor like InsVista, the only paper copies you will receive are those to the insured(s) and additional interest(s)
- Designated recipients will receive an email list of printed documents from Titanium Blizzard and BriteCore
- If you are using InsVista, there will be no files to send today
- Make any necessary changes to settings
InsVista users only. Review and send your InsVista files.
Report unclear or missing documentation.