Mutual Inspection Bureau (MIB) provides property inspections by submitting inspection requests to independent inspectors in your area.
Vice President of Operations
- Contact Dee
- Complete paperwork
- MIB will provide
- RRI Account Number
- In BriteCore, navigate to BriteCore > Settings > Vendors > Mutual Inspection Bureau
- Check the box
- Click the pencil
- Enter the account information provided by MIB
- Navigate to the Property tab of a policy
- Click Request MIB Inspection
Ordering reports are reserved for staff only; agents do not see Request MIB Inspection
- Select the appropriate Report and Supplements
- Today’s date will appear under Last Inspection Date
- Add a date to the Next Inspection Date section
- Run the Inspections Due report to see upcoming inspections
- MIB will email the report requester
- Upload the report to the policy’s Attachments tab
- Lock the report or folder so agents do not have access to it, if applicable
Inspections are on a per property basis. The inspections appear in
For debugging purposes, added
propertyId via PR 5928.
Report unclear or missing documentation.