Create inspection files manually and email them to specified contacts. The primary case for which is to use in-house inspectors.
- Navigate to BriteCore > Settings > Vendors > Inspections > Manual Inspections
- Check the box
- Click the pencil
- Enter the email address(es) to which inspection files should be sent
- Navigate to the Property tab of a policy
- Click Request Manual Inspection
Ordering reports are reserved for staff only; agents do not see Request Manual Inspection
- Select the appropriate Report and Supplements
- Today’s date will appear under Last Inspection Date
- Add a date to the Next Inspection Date section
- An email like the one below will be sent to the specified email addresses with a file attached
Manual Inspection Request
A request for inspection has been submitted for Policy 10-2017-1, Property 123 Main Street. There should be a file attached with the request's details.
- Provide the file to the reponsible party
- Run the Inspections Due report to see upcoming inspections
- See PR 4453
The file allows the following data to be collected but may not contain information for each data point
Account Number Policy Number Inspection Type 1 Inspection Type 2 Inspection Type 3 Inspection Type 4 Replacement Cost 1 Replacement Cost 2 Replacement Cost 3 Replacement Cost 4 Agent Code Agent Name Agent Phone Agent Fax Insured Name DBA Contact Name Contact Phone 1 Contact Phone 2 Contact Phone 3 Location Address Location City Location State Location Zip Location County Mailing Address Mailing City Mailing State Mailing Zip Coverage Amount Contents Amount Gross Annual Receipts Payroll Building Amount Business Type Year Built Assigned Date Due Date Inception Date Special Instructions Rush Email Address
Report unclear or missing documentation.