iCheckGateway enable merchants to authorize, settle, and manage credit card and electronic check transactions.
Voiding and refunding payments are not yet supported for this vendor.
See the iCheckGateway website.
- Contact iCheckGateway. IWS does not presently have a dedicated contact
- Complete paperwork
- Establish an account and collect your
- Site ID
- Site Key
- API Key
- Familiarize yourself with BriteCore payment processing
- iCheckGateway must use v2 of BriteCore's payment logic. For those with database access, run
#UPDATE settings SET value=1 WHERE option='use-v2'
- Navigate to Settings > Vendors
- Scroll to the Payment Processing section
- Select iCheckGateway
- Click the pencil
- Complete the setup
Contact IWS to Process a Test Payment
- Ensure the above steps are complete
- In Settings > Vendors > iCheckGateway, enter the Development API Creds found in the original Github issue
sudo supervisorctl restart all
- Test credit card and ACH payments using the tables below
Test Credit Cards
|Card type||Card #||CVV/CVC||Expiration Date|
Test ACH Accounts
|083000056||446674336||PC (Personal Checking)|
|083000108||115654668777||BC (Business Checking)|
- Electronic payments enter the system via sweep payments or the secureCheckout screen. See Electronic Payments for process information
- Commissions are paid electronically at the end of the month. See Commissions for process information
- If an error occurs, you will generally see the message Payment Processor Response followed by the reason for the error; for example, Payment Processor Response: Address/zip not matched
- This is a new vendor (June 2017) so troubleshooting documentation is in it's infancy
- See PR 5358 for information on the original integration
Report unclear or missing documentation.