Set a Default SLP for Primary Contact
- Administrators can set a default Surplus Lines Producer (SLP) for a Primary Carrier contact. Configuring the default will enable users to use the SLP agencies in BriteCore as a primary contact.
Add All Agencies to (or Remove From) a Contact
allow-add-all-active-agencies advanced setting adds the options to Add all Active Agencies to this Contact and Remove all Agencies from this Contact in the Role > Agencies section within a contact.
- Adding all active agencies to a contact is useful in situations where a carrier has a third-party provider, such as a Claims Provider, who needs to be associated with all agencies in order to provide services within the Agent Portal.
Hide Calculation Line Items from IVANS XML Vendor Report
- Calculation line items are typically used to facilitate complex calculations. As such, calculation line items do not need to appear in the XML of the IVANS report. Calculation line items can be filtered out of the report via the
ivans-downloads-export-calculation-items advanced setting.
MVR Reports Attachment
- The ISO Motor Vehicle Reports (MVRs) are used to write auto property damage lines of business. The MVRs provide information about Drivers, such as license status, incidents they have participated in, and age.
- When created, the report is attached to the insured’s contact within the Contacts module as a PDF. Having the full MVR report attached to the contact, rather than the policy, is helpful when writing umbrella policies, for example.
Determine If The Policy Is In Force Before Canceling for Non-Pay
- When a policy has never been issued, BriteCore will not attempt to cancel the policy when a payment is NSFed.
- While processing the NSF, you can adjust the Due Date and Cancel Date so the policy will not immediately cancel when/if issued.