Hide Unlinked Rate Chain Items
remove-unlinked-rate-chain-itemssetting allows clients to hide unlinked rate chain items from the Rate Chain Details popup that appears when a user clicks the magnifying glass icon in the Policy Builder.
Designate a Primary Property
show-primary-propertysetting allows clients to designate a primary property on a multi-property policy in order to provide an accurate rate.
On Base Export
- On Base as been added as a vendor under Settings > Vendors > Imaging.
- As part of nightly processing, clients can export policy files and claims loss notices to their FTP server to use with On Base.
Improved Additional Insured Functionality
additional-insured-display-address-allow-deletionsetting adds the desired features of the Contact > Generic supplemental question to the Contact > Additional supplemental question. When this setting is enable and the Contact > Additional supplemental question is used:
- Only contacts on the policy can be selected in the Builder via dropdown
- The selected contact's address appears in Builder
- The contact's name and address appear on the Declaration