Label Agents as Agency Administrators
- An Agency Administrators section has been added to organization contacts, which allows clients to assign administrators to agencies.
- Contacts assigned as agency administrators
- Have the agent role
- Do not have special permissions in BriteCore
- Are designated by a system tag,
Contact Administrator, which makes them easy to identify and contact
- Within the client's office, agency administrators are responsible for assigning agents to agencies.
- To add an agency administrator to an organization, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Contacts
- Edit an organization or click New Organization
- Click Edit beside Agency Administrators
- Select the contacts to designate as agency administrators
- Click Done
Disable Revisions on Policies No Longer In-Force (Canceled)
- The following behavior is now the BriteCore default. That is, no setting presently exists to alter the behavior.
- When a policy is not in-force (canceled), revisions cannot be committed and endorsements cannot be processed.
- To commit a revision on a canceled policy, the policy must be reinstated.
ISO Prefill Services
- Prefill Services uses the 360Value API call to get data use in preliminary quoting and rate categories.
- Prefill Services can populate several fields in the Policy Builder:
- Exterior Wall Construction Type
- Percent Wood Framing
- Exterior Wall Finish
- Foundation Type
- Number of Full Bathrooms
- Number of Half Bathrooms
- Number of Bedrooms
- Number of Stories
- Roof Cover (Type)
- Roof Shape
- Use or Number of Families
- Year Built
Insvista: Non-Renewal Change Log
validate-non-renew-date-log-with-life-cycleadvanced setting allows clients to send non-renewable notices to Invista according to the non-renewal configured timeline, rather than when the policy is set to non-renew.
- For example, if a policy is set to non-renew 90 days before expiration and insureds need to be contacted 60 days prior to expiration, the non-renewable notice will be sent 60 days prior to expiration.
Additions to the Payments Received Report
- On the Payments Per Policy tab, the Payment Made By column was added.
- A new tab, Payments Per Payment Type, was added that groups payments by payment time, such as credit card payments.
Printing the Declaration Across Terms
print-deliverable-if-propagation-crosses-termadvanced setting ensures that the new renewal Declaration will print if a late term endorsement is processed after the renewal has been issued.
- Previously, BriteCore would not print the new renewal Declaration.
Resending Missed Files
- If OnBase fails to receive files for an extended period of time (a day or more), developers can use
bin/onbase_tools.pyto process files for a specific date range.