Disallow Categories in the Policy Wizard
- A standard category can be disallowed. While quoting with the Policy Wizard, if a disallowed category value is selected, the user will be notified and prevented from proceeding.
- To disallow a category, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Lines
- Select an effective date, state, policy type, and line item
- The line item must use standard rate categories.
- Navigate to the Rating > Rate Categories tab
- Select Standard as the category type
- Check Disallow
Use a Custom Typeface
- The Custom Typeface setting enables clients to use a custom typeface in BriteCore.
- To use a custom typeface, contact IWS via a ticket with information on the font you would like to use.
- To find fonts, you can use tools like Google Fonts.