Prevent Multiple Open Revisions
prevent-creation-of-multiple-open-revisions-simultaneously advanced setting prevents users from creating duplicate endorsements. With the setting enabled, users cannot create more than one open revision at a time.
- By default, this setting is False, and BriteCore allows users to independently initiate revisions (endorsements) on different dates without issuing them.
Postpone Past Outstanding Debits for an NSF Payment
- In the NSF Payment popup,
Postpone past outstanding invoices to: allows the user to apply the postpone date only to past outstanding debits. When the NSF is processed, a past invoice that has not been paid in full will have the new postpone date and cancel date.
Enforce Underwriting and Non-Pay Cancel Dates
Enforce Cancel Date IFF NonPay Cancel is Later Than UW checkbox on the Policy Lifecycle page allows clients to enforce underwriting and non-pay cancel dates. When a policy is set to cancel for non-pay and underwriting, this setting will place a higher priority on the underwriting cancellation if and only if the non-pay cancel date surpasses the underwriting cancel date.
- The Notice of Cancellation Non-Payment of Premium and Continuation of Coverage - NonPay notices will state:
- Payment of premium does not override the UW scheduled cancellation. If the Underwriting cancellation gets resolved, the system will revert the cancel date back to the original Non-Pay date.
- Which case the Continuation of Coverage notice will specify reinstatement of underwriting cancellation does not override the scheduled Non-Pay cancellation
Allow/Disallow Agents to Remove Default Line Items
- When editing a line item, administrators can determine whether a line item is Default or Mandatory for a policy type using the
Line item is <Mandatory/Default> for this policy type checkbox and drop-down menu.
- In the Agent Portal Policy Builder, line items that are set to Default will display a removal option (red X) and can be removed from the policy. Line items that are Mandatory cannot be removed from the policy.
Show Detailed Information About Insureds
show_detailed_information_about_insureds advanced setting allows users to display detailed information on the Policy setup page and the Information tab for a policy, including address, FEIN Tax ID, and Legal Entity Type.