- Contact permissions are used to determine which users have the ability to view and edit contact roles and login information:
- Edit and display login information: /britecore/contacts/information/loginInformation
- Save role data: /britecore/contacts/storeRoles
- Prevent adding roles: /britecore/contacts/information/retrieveRoles
- Each role has a custom permission rule that can be added to any Permission Level Group. Permissions for specific roles override the storeRoles rule.
- If role permissions are set to None, contacts with the role will be hidden from the Contacts search screen.
Non-Pay Cancellations of Agency Billed Policies
nonpay_cancellation_for_agency_billed_policiesadvanced setting allows both agency and directly billed policies to be canceled for non-pay. This prevents agents from having manually generate deliverables on policies that should have been canceled.
Enforce Min/Max Payment Amount for Sweep Payments
- This feature prevents sweep payments outside of the current amount due (minimum) and payoff amount (maximum).
- To enable,
- Navigate to Settings > Modules
- Click Policies
- Under the Policy Lifecycle click the Edit button (confirm the pop-up message, click Yes to save your data)
- Confirm the Policy Type
- Check the box for Enforce minimum (currently due) and maximum (payoff amount) payment amounts when making agent sweep payments
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
Release Version Added to the Footer
- In the Administrative Portal, check the footer to see which code base release version the current BriteCore site is running from and when it was last updated:
- Specific custom code bases are identified by a string of numbers
- The most recent code base is called "master"
Change the Mailing Date to the Endorsement (Revision) Commit Date
- When a new revision is created on a policy, the Declaration’s default mailing date is the revision effective date. The
use-revision-commit-date-as-dec-mailing-dateadvanced setting changes the mailing date to be the revision commit date.