- The combined billing feature is available in both the mobile and web versions, and this feature is not controlled by a setting. If multiple policies have amounts due, the user will have two options from the dashboard. They can see View Payments on each policy or Pay my Bill on the combined amounts:
- When users choose View Payments, they can complete the workflow that exists currently.
- When users choose Pay my Bill, they are directed to the Make Payment screen for making combined payments. From there, they can choose to pay the current due or the entire term.
Pay the Future Term
- Making a Future Term Payment is now available in both the mobile and web versions, and this feature is not controlled by a setting. If a policy has the current term paid in full and the next term is available, the policyholder will have the ability to pay that future term.
Alert When Property Photos Are Uploaded
- The ability to be notified when the policyholder uploads a property photo is now available for both the mobile and web versions.
- The Additional email address to notify when insured uploads a property photo setting allows users to enter email addresses for those who should receive this notification in Settings under Notification.
Enrollment Without a Policy Number
- Searching for an account during the enrollment process by using Last Name and Date of Birth is now a feature that is available in both the mobile and web versions.
- You will need to enable the Use user-based search during enrollment setting in order to use this feature in Settings under Enrollment.
Verify Password Field
- The ability to re-enter a password upon creating an account is now available for both the mobile and web versions.
- You will need to enable the Use Additional Verification Password Field setting in order to use this feature in Settings under Enrollment.
Administrative Field Update
- A number of changes have been made to the administrative pages:
- Reworked the left Navigation Menu
- Renamed some of the pages so that they align with what they are used for
- Changed the view for all pages to be in a column view where possible