Display the Deductible Value and Percentage
- Some deductibles are a percentage of coverage rather than a flat dollar amount. The
display-adjustable-deductibleadvanced setting and Display deductible for adjustments in Declarations checkbox allow clients to display the deductible as a percentage and dollar amount on the declaration.
Billing for Unearned/Earned Premium
cancel_invoice_bill_foradvanced setting allows clients to determine whether the Cancellation Billing Statement shows unearned or earned premium as the Total Amount Due.
cancel_invoice_bill_forto Earned is recommended for clients who use BriteCore's policy administration system.
Print Billing Schedule
- Agents can print the billing schedule:
- Navigate to Billing
- Click View Schedule
- Click Print Schedule in the pop up window
- For optimal formatting, check Background graphics
Allow Payments on Submitted Applications
allow_pay_submitted_policiesadvanced setting allows users to apply payments to submitted policies using either the lockbox or DCR screen.
Search for Policies on Claims Page
- Users can search for a policy by policy number or insured's name when filing a claim.