- An additional verification step has been added to the process of pulling loss histories for policies. Prior to sending the request to the vendor, the information that is being sent needs to be reviewed. Users will now see a popup window that shows how the first/last name are being sent to the vendor.
Billing thresholds | Video (2:51)
- A new setting provides greater efficiency when applying payments at the beginning of a policy term. Billing schedules can now be automatically updated if the payment amount for an initial/renewal invoice is within a defined threshold. In Settings > Modules > Policies > Policy Lifecycle > Payment users build this setting.
- Enable the setting
- Select to which billing schedule the setting applies
- Set a threshold for each selected billing schedule
- The payment amount is calculated against the invoice (premium + installment fee). Non-Payment fees, Reinstatement fees, etc. are not used to determine eligibility for updating the billing schedule.
- Only Billing Schedules that are setup to show on the invoice, public gateway, or sweep payment will appear as options for this new setting.
- If the payment amount matches the current billing schedule and also another billing schedule, the billing schedule will not be updated. e.g. Escrow Billing vs. Annual.
Support tools | Video (1:27)
BriteCore users now have access to new tools to correct data discrepancies. On the Dashboard footer, the previously labeled Utils has been renamed Support Tools.
Currently, there are two tools available for users, Add a Location to a Zipcode and Update Search Index. Clicking either tool will generate a form that requires various information from the user.
Add a Location to a Zipcode This tool may be utilized if the City options for a specified zipcode do not contain the needed City. The user may add a City via this tool to make it available throughout BriteCore. Property locations are restricted by the pre-defined Business Locations in settings and cannot be overridden with this tool.
Update Search Index This tool may be used to update a policy’s status if the search results do not match the policy status of the policy. This tool can also be used with claims, contacts, and properties, if needed.